IPAC Northern Alberta (IPAC NA)
Who We Are
IPAC Northern Alberta is an association of professionals interested in Infection Prevention and Control.
The chapter includes members from Alberta's northern communities, cities, government agencies and industry. Regular meetings are hosted by IPAC Northern Alberta members and therefore take place at different sites throughout Edmonton and surrounding areas.
Benefits of membership:
- Network with representatives from acute care, tertiary care, rehabilitation, continuing care, public health, industry, microbiology, laboratories, infectious diseases.
- Connect with IPAC Canada members from across the province and across the country.
- Exchange ideas with others who have a passion for Infection Prevention and Control.
- Access education sessions and resources at monthly chapter meetings.
- Support in preparing for Certification in Infection Prevention and Control.
- Acquire experience in organizing local conferences and education sessions for health care workers.
- Awareness of current Infection Prevention and Control standards and practices.